19 Aug Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
You will need:
Half head of cauliflower
3 tbsp of your chosen oil, coconut or olive work best
Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
Sprinkle of coarse salt
1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
Celery sticks to serve
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Separate the cauliflower into florets.
- Lay out on a baking tray ensuring each piece has enough room, you don’t want to over crowd the tray and end up with mush!
- Drizzle the oil over the cauliflower and toss it in it until each piece is nicely coated.
- Sprinkle the cayenne pepper and salt over the top and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and crispy turning half way through.
- Put the hot sauce in a large bowl, remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss in the hot sauce.
- Serve with some celery sticks & Enjoy!