I found CrossFit after playing NCAA Division III soccer and dabbling in recreational running. CrossFit has allowed me to pursue my passion for fitness on a daily basis and has helped me to reach some life long goals, such as running marathons, as well as other achievements I couldn’t have dreamed of, like competing in the CrossFit Games and national level Weightlifting meets.
It is my pleasure to share my love for human movement working with and learning from individuals of all abilities and ages.
- USA Weightlifting Advanced Sport Performance Coach
- CrossFit Level I
- CrossFit Endurance
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility
- CrossFit Nutrition
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting
- Competed in the 2015 USA Weightlifting American Open
- Competed in the 2011 Crossfit Games Affiliate Cup team competition
- Coached and/or competed at the 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 CrossFit Games Northeast Regionals
Three Fun Facts About Me:
- Lives right around the corner from CrossFit 781 with his wife and tiny clone
- Though not be the biggest guy, restaurants offering “all you can eat” fear him
- Studied political communications and worked for a presidential campaign