16 Sep Healthier Pumpkin Muffins
- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 liners or non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and whisk together until combined.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mixture will be thick.
- Spoon into the muffin cups and fill almost to the top.
- Bake for 17-19 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.