- 1½ lbs brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil, separated
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Trim off the outer, dry leaves, cut the bottom off and slice sprouts lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Place brussels sprouts back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.