- 1 lb ground beef, grass fed if possible
- 1 tbl grated onion
- ½ tbl McCormick Grill Mates 25% less Sodium Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 4 pineapple slices
- 8 bacon slices, nitrate and nitrite free
- ½ ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Preheat large skillet to medium high.
- Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, 3-4 minutes per side. Set aside. Cut pieces in half when cool.
- Briefly combine ground beef, onion, and steak seasoning. Form into 4 patties.
- Drain off all but 1 tsp of bacon drippings. Add patties to hot skillet and cook on both sides 6-7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Heat a separate grill pan to medium. Add pineapple slices and grill 2 minutes per side.
- To plate: scatter spinach leaves on 4 plates, add a burger patty, pineapple slice, 2 half pieces of bacon and 3 avocado slices to each. Enjoy immediately!